Friday, December 5, 2008

UKIUKI FOREX TRADING - MY TRADING STYLE VOL.1

This my trading style basic.
I hope it helps you to have better trading.

First of all, I cannot watch the chart 20hr a day.
Cuz I am regular employee 9-5 worker and have wife and kids.
I only check the chart about total 1-2hours a day.
So Please do not follow this rule if your situation is not match

Also I am always happy when I am trading .
“UKIUKI” means happy happy!!

-MY BASIC TRADING RULE-

1, management margin
a, keep the margin % over 1000%
b, max 2 positions at same pairs
c, loss cut must be set 150-250pips depend on pairs and current market

2, fundamentals
a, read all article
b, get latest info

3,chart
a, update support & resistance line
b, check day/4H/1H for swing
c, check 1H/15min/1min for scalping


-BEFORE TRADING-

1, collecting information for country economic
2, check other persons who is trading for these pairs
3, keep updating the latest info


-TIPS-

I don’t have certain profit target when I have position.
I just decide how much fall and raise by my trading rule.
Also Don’t forget to take risk!!
So far, my average is 20%-40% profit by monthly.
Happy trading!!!!!

No comments: