Friday, December 12, 2008

MY TRADING STRATEGY

This is my own forex strategy.
I hope it can help you better trade.

# SPEED OF MOVEMENT
if the chart is really fast as 100pp in 5 min, I might not have position to start.
These kind of pairs will move other side on same speed and might not be coming back.
Or its too slow to move, chart is telling many traders are waiting for next news to find new trend. That news might be surprised, so I do not have a position like this timing.

# MONDAY - OPEN MARKET
sometime market start to open with dropped/raised from end of Friday.
Then I watch how market move to make trend or come back to the point at end of Friday.
If there is any news and chart seems to move normally, I will have position when its turned. close point at end of friday

#FRIDAY – NO TRADE
I usually do not carry position to next week if that is not long term trend position.
Because any surprise news comes during weekend, I have to close before it gets worse.

#MARKET OPEN HOUR
I always think what time is NY/ EURO /JP market when I have a position.
Many trader are watching stock market that might be triggered to move forex chart

#WORLD NEWS
I will check any news from everywhere as much as I can get.
I spend most of the time to find news for my trading.

# NOT LOOK TOP AND BOTTOM
I am not looking to have a top or bottom position.
If the bottom/top are 1-100, I will take 60% as 20-80.

#ALWAYS SECOND CHANCE
forex can be short or long position to have, not like stock.
There is always second chance will come.
So I always am not rushing to have new position.

#MY RISK
there is always risk at any position I have.
Small risk come with small pips
Large risk come with large pips

#NO POSITION TRADING
I sometime do not trade when I am not comfortable to have position.
That might miss better position but it needs to have break and think twice and more
No position will be better position,

---------------------------------------------------------
I will add more……

No comments: