Monday, December 8, 2008

UKIUKI FOREX TRADING VOL2(swing)

MY SWING TRADING STYLE

This is my swing trading style .I hope it helps you to have better trading.First of all, I cannot watch the chart 20hr a day.Cuz I am regular employee 9-5 worker and have wife and kids.I only check the chart about total 1-2hours a day.So Please do not follow this rule if your situation is not matchAlso I am always happy when I am trading .“UKIUKI” means happy happy!!

-BEFORE TRADING-

1,Collecting information for country economic
and do not use old information if the news announced 1hour before you start to have new position. So keep update!!!

this is my resource.

Yahoo news
AP news
Reuters
Forex factory
Some Japanese BBS

2, Think yourself what market think about latest newsand see how market movement by any resource that
president speech/economic calendar and data/dow jones/major company data/ etc,,,
market is alive you can’t predict how much raise and fall.
So, most important is how much you can take your risk(loss cut)/time/ profit.

This is one of my example ,
USD/JPY – LC 150-250p / end time up to 3-5days/profit 50 – 150p
EUR/JPY – LC 100-200p / end time up to 2,3 days/ profit 50-100p
EUR/USD – LC 150-250p/ end time up to 3,4 days/profit 50 – 100p


3, CHART

I am using MT4.
EMA 10/21
MACD
ADX

a, check daily chart how is trend
b, draw lines high/low on 4H chartc, checking 1H chart where is current location from high/low line.

3, start to have position

a, check 15min chart when you decide to have position for make sure.
b, keep margin % is over 1000%.
c, and always finding best position you have comfortable to watch after you have a position.


-TIPS-
Think millions time until you decided and you should have reason why market will go raise or fall.
Also Do not think you missed have only a position, another best position will come again!!!

happy trading!!!!

No comments: